The Blinding Bugatti Veyron $upersport

Look at this masterpiece!

Hey everybody. My name is Ammon Fields and today I will be going over facts about this incredible car called the Bugatti Veyron Supersport 16.4 NFS edition.

I know it’s a very long name and also a bit of a tongue twister. But anyway first fact about this car: cars can be a lot of money sometimes and in this case it is! This car is more than two million dollars! Yeah with that amount of money you could buy about two hundred and fifty regular cars. So would you rather have one super nice over the top car or have two hundred and fifty regular cars?

Alright let’s move on to the second fact. This car can go a little bit over two hundred and thirty miles an hour! Now that’s some speed for you right there. Most average suv’s can go just around one hundred and thirty miles an hour so this car can go about one hundred miles faster than your average suv. So if you see one of these cars then don’t expect it to be there for very long!

Well that about raps it up for this interview on the Bugatti Veyron Supersport NFS Edition! I hope everybody learned a lot about this car today. Bye and thank you for reading this post!

One thought on “The Blinding Bugatti Veyron $upersport

1. What a beast. I cant imagine spending 2 million dollars on a car. So many other ways that money could go to better use. I sure would be fun to drive on a track though.