Lamborghini Venneno Roadster.

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog posts about cars. Today I will be telling you about one of the fastest cars in the world called a Lamborghini Venneno Roadster!

Alright so by the way this car can go so fast! Its top speed is over two hundred and ninety miles per hour. Also all of these facts for the speed of the cars are estimates that are estimated to the nearest ten miles because nobody can really know how fast it goes to the exact mile per hour.

This car’s main purpose is to be very fast, good looking, and expen$ive. Alright moving on to the next fact this car is a performance car what that means is that it is supposed to be very fast and not go out of control and have extremely good handling.

Finally I know that the only thing that you want to hear about is the cost of this car so that you can add it onto your dream cars list that from all of these posts should be getting longerĀ  every time that I post something. So here it is this car’s price tag, it is just around over $6,000,000! That is somebody’s life saving times a lot.

Thank you so much for reading this post and I really hope that you enjoyed it to its full content.