Ferrari La Ferrari

Hello everybody and welcome back to another one of my blogs! Today will be telling you about a car called the Ferrari La Ferrari. Alright so this as you may assume is a really nice sports car made by the exotic car brand Ferrari. So  the first fact that I will be telling you about is one of many that you will hear and see in my post today.

Alright so this car can go up to a very high speed and it is just over 200 miles per hour which surprisingly is a little it higher than the average Ferrari that you might here about or see one day.

Another fact about this car that I am sharing about with you guys and girls is that this Ferrari is so expensive for a car and no it is not $19 million dollars like the last car that I showed yo the other day. S this car is way over the two hundred thousand dollar mark so as you ca see it is a very expensive and if you wanted to buy it then you would have to save a lot of your money to ever be able to afford such a car that is not made on a daily bases like some other cars that you might see on the road every day looking out you window on the road in your own car. Well everybody I think that that just about raps it up for todays blog! hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment.