Hennessey Venom GT

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog and I hope that you are having a good afternoon! So today I will be telling you about a very special and expensive car like I always do. But today this car is a car that I have wanted to do a blog on for a pretty good amount of time. Alright lets get into the facts.

Okay so first of all this car is called the Hennessey Venom GT, but the brand’s name is called Hennessey. They just don’t have a lot of cars and they decided that it would be a good choice to put their brand name in one of their car’s names which is kind of weird and different then other car brands because I have never seen a car brand put their name in the car’s real name before.

So you are wondering what is the max speed of this very exotic and nice car? Well it holds the world record for the fastest car in the world at not 200 not three hundred but 400! (Psyche) it can go up to 301 miles per hour and that is obviously really fast!

Now for my final fact the price! Okay so this car can go up to $600,000 which honestly surprised me at how little it was for such a great and special car.

Well I think that that just about raps things up for today and I really hope that you enjoyed my post and thank you for looking at my blog post!